WELCOME TO 7-3!!! =]
! WELCOME, 7-3ers OF THE CLASS OF 2016!
photo cred: rachel retica
 Important Quotes
President!! BLACK!! - Rachel CS on Obama
UM... singer? - Tiffany on Miley Cyrus
HANDBALL! - Thomas
Now, let's keep the hanky-panky to a minimum. - Elvan in Art Class (<--memories XD)
I'm not so sure about that one Nancy . . . - Elvan in CT
CHOCOLATE... AND T.V!!!... AND Politics? - Prianka
Samantha looking at geography bee sign
Rachel C. S. comes in and says: Are you going to it?
Samantha: No, i don't know anything
Rachel C. S.: What's the capital of the, um.... u.s?
Mitashee: everyone knows that! it's albany!
"jesus christ was born today, jesus christ was born today!" (rachel and rachel)
"Sorry! i got mixed up with the schedule." Susan, coming into art 50 minutes late (yes, 50)
"5 is greater than 7 in spirit!" Elvan during math. <-- >:( you HAD to post that. YA I DID!! :D
"Have hearts been broken?"- Anony(bogdan!)mous on hearts.
"It's 1 in the noon!" - Bogdan...
Ms. Quigley - "Write down as many orchestral instruments as you can."
Elvan - "Does piano count?" :D
 Who are we? people? or other?
We are the special class... enough said... =]
Like the top says... we are people... well... most of us are.
So the names... and numbers! let's add our numbers too, just in case someone needs homework.
New 7-3ers... add in your names and numbers and any special info you might have about yourself! =)
Welcome to 7-3!!
THANK YOU WIKIPEDIA FOR HELPING US ON THE BACKGROUND OF EVERY SCIENCE LAB!! Even though we're not technically allowed to use it. :)
Okay... let's get this straight!! Do your HW!!! You'll have to make it up anyway, so u might as well do it in the 1st place!! Hunter is known for its loads of HW!! Try to get at least 5 people's phone #'s if you need help or forgot it or something because 10 minutes before class or during Official isn't going to do anything. Oh, and if your teachers say study, they mean it!! Tests are known to give some kids... well... let's just call it a midlife crisis (between the ages of 11 and 13, this is. unlikely). 7-3 is quite well known for crises, including mid-life crises and near-death crises. Just Kidding (or am I?) so be sure to do it, for your sake and the rest of the class (we don't need a lecture on how important hw is!! we get that from our parents (hee! hee!)) YES WE DO!!
We all <3 school, rite?? (no we dont, but anyway)
so with school, we have classes (awww!!) sooooo.... **drumroll** ta-da!!
The whole list!!
 Social Studies
 Physical Education
 Communication and Theater
 Foreign Languages
- No puedo escribir. = I can't write.
- No puedo deletrear. = I can't spell.
- ¿Dónde está el baño? = Where is the bathroom?
- ¡Cállate! = Shut up!<---- Callate la BOCA! not just callate
- ¡TU MADRE!= YOUR MOM!
- ¡Quemado! = Burned!
- Usted es feo/fea. = You're ugly. (formal) <--- i am ashamed at your attempts to trick incoming 7's!
- Me llamo Paco, y soy de Mexico. = My name is Paco and I'm from Mexico.
- Jodes tu = F*** YOU
- esne - are you ____?
- sumne - am I ____?
- es - you are
- sum- i am
or 'Tu matrem non habes.' -You don't have a mom.
mix those with:
- ebrius- drunk
- versipillis- a/the werewolf
- umbra - a/the ghost
- fur - a/the thief
- filius matro (did i get it right?) - a/the son of a/the mother
- aper- a/the boar
- ingens- huge
- canis- dog
- stultus- stupid
- lupa- she wolf
- lupus- wolf
- senex- old man
- Tua mater (two-ah mah-ter) = Your mom
- Est illud quod [ea] dixit = That's what she said
French is hard! watch out for weird grammar and spelling. and STUDY!!!
Random Phrases That May or May Not Be Useful (in different languages):
- Tu es un idiot.= You are an idiot.
- Je ne sais pas.= I don't know.
- Je ne suis pas bon en orthographe!!! = I'm not good at spelling!!!
- Je ne peux pas écrire. = I can't spell.
- Je n'écrive pas. = I do not write.
- Ta mère. = Your mom.
- Ta mère est un èchec. = Your mom is a fail.
- Tu es un èchec = You are a fail.
- Tu es un echec epique! = You are an epic fail.
- L'espagne est un echec epique = Spain is an epic fail
- Merd! = Shit!
 Misc Language
- (Japanese) Toire wa doko desu ka? = Where is the bathroom?
- (Japanese) Urusai/Damare! = Shut up/Be quiet!
- (Japanese) Baka! = Stupid/Idiot
- (Japanese) Omae no okaa-san. = Your mom.
- (Bengali) Tomar ma = Your mom
- (Bengali) Gadha = (something you also say to special people)....VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE...xD...special ppl as in ASSES!!!! LOL!!!
- (Leonese) MAHWAAAHAAA GUHHHHHH MMMMMMMhhhhh!! = I have a question.
- (Japanese) Basu wa doko desu ka? = Where is the bus?
- (Japanese) Baka wa doko desu ka? = Where is the idiot?
- (Russian) Tvoya mama = YOUR MOM.
- (Russian) Ti doorak! = You're stupid!
- (Russian) Gde tualet? = Where's the toilet?
- (Chinese) 你的妈 ni de ma= Your mom.
- (Japanese) Omae no Okaa-san wa doko desu ka? = Where is your mom. (a witty combination of the two most popular phrases here- 'where is' and 'your mom') (by Hava)
- (Italian) E quello che ha deto = That's what she said.
- (Dutch) Dat's wat ze zei! = That's what she said!
- (German) Das is was sie gesagt hat. = That's what she said.
- (Russian) Ti debeel = You're retarded!
- (English) EPIC FAIL = EPIC FAIL<----- thats an epic fail...
- (Turkish) Senin annen'in çirkin = Your mom is ugly.
- (Russian) Ета очен страна. Што ета за такое? Transliteration: Eta Ochen Strana. Shto eta za takoya? Translation: This is very strange. What is this? -< i can read in russian!!! YAYA!!!
Write ACTUAL tips, 7-3. I'm disappointed. --A Sysop
 Teacher Quotes
Even teachers need their moments:
Ms. Quigley: and hook it around so it looks kind of live a backward j.
Class: um... that's not a backwards j.
Ms. Quigley: oh whatever. it's been a long day okay?
Ms. Sturiano -
A: Brings in lemonade
B: This is some nice Lemonade friend. Can I have some more?
A: Too bad, we're outta lemonade.
B: WHAT? Nooooooooo!Then can i have some brownies?
C: (Runs in with tray of flaming brownies) FIRE FIRE!!!!!
- OH MY GOD i remember that. this is from my seven class :P ms sturiano is the best. --Potato 20:18, 27 November 2009 (EST)
i noe rite?!? isnt she??
"KEEP YOUR PANTS SECURELY FASTENED!!!" (wtf!?)
'Hey, I have a Fisher Price Cash Register at home. It belongs to my little brother.' 'Ha ha! Admit it, it's yours.' 'No it's not. Shut up!!!' (HEY! You copied our class! That's an original quote! Grr. .) no its not!! she told our class tht 2!!
Ms. Vitelli - SSSUPPPERRRSTTARRS!!! **********************
Ms. Krilov - How do you eat your m&ms? (QUICKLY!!)
Ms. Sucher - I KNOW it's last period on a friday, but...
i dont get tht one...